Hey Everyone – Here are a few FYIs:
- I don’t think we will add Le’Rejouissance at this point. The orchestra can join us for I Vow to Thee.
- The sectionals seemed to work out last week in their new locations. WWs that were not at rehearsal: You might want to bring a stand light because the stage lighting is dim compared to the choir room.
- Thanks to everyone who is helping reset the rooms at the end of the evening!
- A student shared with me that he would be participating in a suicide awareness walk for veterans. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share: Veteran Suicide Awareness March: https://hooahwi.org/events/
- The Great Locomotive Chase is a true story! Check out some of the details of the infamous hijacked locomotive:
Brief History of: The Great Locomotive Chase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYF6vwGPzZI
- Today is the US Navy’s Birthday!
- And our last-but-not-least FYI… Rehearsal Notes are listed below!
I am looking forward to a great rehearsal😄
See you Tuesday!
Warm-Up: Scales, Tears of the Arizona
- (Tempo of Tears needs to move after the intro, think a true quarter = 152 bpm at that measure 14.)
- In the Mood
- Great Locomotive Chase
Sectionals (In the Mood, Great Loco, 5 Ways, anything in In Honor)
- In Honor
- Last Full Measure
- The British Are Coming