Can you believe it has already been a week since we rehearsed? Many things are going very well – I was especially impressed with the improvements in King of Pop. It tells me that some of you are practicing and that is just about all it takes to make a director happy. I read this message somewhere and thought I’d share:
Don’t give up until you feel proud.
I hope you can think of some things that are going well, too. 😊
Anyway, following is the plan for tonight.
I am looking forward to seeing you all!
Week 7 Procedures:
- Warm-Up – Seat Count
- Rehearse GE
Sectional Work: (about 45 min.)
- GE Balance, new dynamics at end
- KoP Rev. ending & trouble spots
- PERC GE and NP
- Run NP
- Rehearse NHM
- Rehearse MttS (if time)
- Rehearse KoP I’ll Be There
- Rehearse Rondo (Run PERC only)
Week 7 Goals:
- Establish venue
- 3 rehearsals left
- Survey cards
- NOTE: There is now a Listening Links page on the nhbfv.com website.
You can find it under the “For NH Band Musicians” tab (right below the “Announcements” tab).
We will keep that page updated with pieces over time.
You can check it out here: https://newhorizonsbandfoxvalley.com/listening-links/
- In case you prefer to use Google Docs (vs. the new website page), here is that link: