First, I must say thank you for the warm welcome I have felt each week thus far! Second, I must thank you for the effort you put forth inside and outside of rehearsals… Thank you, thank you!
Some people have requested a rehearsal order so I am sharing a basic rundown of how Week 4 will go below. I hope to send this out weekly moving forward via email and/or as a post on the website, but I am asking for forgiveness in the event that I am unable to do so. While I aim to avoid that particular situation, I do expect some weeks to be much more difficult than others to meet a timely communication goal – For example: Conference Week!
I hope you all feel comfortable emailing me and sharing your thoughts and ideas, and I sincerely hope you are enjoying rehearsals as much as I am.
Week 4 Procedures: (September 27th)
- Warm-Up In New Seats
- Finish NF, Discuss Triplets
- Sectional Work: (about 55 min.)
Ideas for Sectional Time:
- MttS Coda & Triplets
- SttC Coda & Triplets
- KoP Rhythm & Articulation 21-43
- GE Dynamics & 142 to End
- PERC Rondo
- Run GE
- Rehearse MttS (if time)
- Rehearse KoP I’ll Be There
- Check Festmusik 115 to End
- Pick One: NHM or Rondo to finish our rehearsal together
Week 4 Goals:
- Know/Publish concert dates: November 12th
- There are 6 rehearsals left.
- Please let me know if you cannot attend the concert.
- Concert etiquette, dress (all black), arrival times.
- New Seats
- All music in hand!